Concrete vessel candles
Choose from the available fragrances.
*Format of 8oz / 40hrs
*The cement pot and the lid were poured by hand. A natural sealant has been applied inside the container to allow the use of the candle. Due to the fact that cement containers are handmade, there may be air bubbles, which is common and does not affect the quality of this product.
MAINTENANCE OF YOUR CANDLE
* When you light your candle the first time, let it burn for a minimum of 2 hours without exceeding 4 hours. This will allow for an even melting of the wax.
* Avoid drafts and flammable elements.
* Do not leave your candle unattended.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* It is also important to cut the wick to 1/4" between each use.
* Avoid lighting when only 1/2" of wax remains. Feel free to reuse container
How to reuse your cement pot (pencil holder, empty pocket etc.)
Stop burning your candle when there is only 1/2 inch of wooden wick left. Pour boiling water into the candle. Allow the wax to melt and then harden. Remove the amount of hardened wax, drain the water and gently remove the wick and the metal holder. Wash the container with warm water and soap. Dry the exterior and interior with a soft cloth. Let dry.