Peaches & Honey (concrete vessel)
Fresh, sweet and light. Like a summer breeze.
*Format of 8oz / 40hrs
*The cement pot and the lid were poured by hand. A natural sealant has been applied inside the container to allow the use of the candle. Due to the fact that the wax containers are handmade, there may be air bubbles, which is common and does not affect the quality of this product.
MAINTENANCE OF YOUR CANDLE
* When you light your candle the first time, let it burn for a minimum of 2 hours without exceeding 4 hours. This will allow for an even melting of the wax.
* Avoid drafts and flammable elements.
* Do not leave your candle unattended.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* It is also important to cut the wick to 1/4" between each use.
* Avoid lighting when there is only 1/2" of wax left. Do not hesitate to reuse the container once the candle is finished.