Lavender, oak, campfire
An atmosphere of camping, summer and the outdoors.
We already know that we will be nostalgic this winter by lighting this candle.
Is it a perfect balance between lavender and oak, with that feeling of sitting around the fire?
We think so!
MAINTENANCE OF YOUR CANDLE
* When you light your candle the first time, let it burn for a minimum of 2 hours without exceeding 4 hours. This will allow the wax to melt evenly.
* Avoid drafts and flammable elements.
* Do not leave your candle unattended.
* Keep away from children and pets.
* It is also important to cut the bit to 1/4 "between each use.
* Avoid lighting when there is only 1/2 "of wax left. Do not hesitate to reuse the container once the candle is finished.